- • Village Location
- • Extended Semi-Detached
- • Kitchen/Family Room
- • Log Burner
- • Versatile Living
- • 2-3 Bedrooms
- • En-Suite to Master
- • Driveway
** VILLAGE LOCATION ** Located in the heart of Newton Longville is this fabulously extended 2-3 bedroom semi-detached home; ideal for any growing family. The hub of this property is the stunning kitchen/breakfast/family room which has been adapted perfectly for versatile living, with the kitchen comprising of plenty of wall and base units with a gloss finish and contrast work tops; integrated dishwasher; integrated oven and microwave and a breakfast bar which leads to a dining space and comfortable seating area; this then blends seamlessly to the lounge with beautiful log burner and a formal dining area, all of this accommodation is brought together with wood effect flooring throughout and modern decor. Also to the first floor is a spacious entrance hall; w/c; utility room and store room with fitted units which could easily be converted into a study. To the first floor are two generous double bedrooms with en-suite to master. Bedroom two benefits from a walk in wardrobe/dressing room by adopting bedroom three; this could be easily converted back if needed. Finally, there is a contemporary four piece family bathroom. Externally, you are welcomed to the property via a driveway for at least two vehicles with side access to rear. To the rear of the property is an absolutely wonderful garden which has been landscaped to provide numerous seating areas, mature flower beds, a raised deck, a perfectly trimmed lawn along with the further benefit of a large shed/workshop and greenhouse, perfect for any keen gardener. Newton Longville is an attractive and friendly village with local amenities comprising a village shop, family run butchers and a traditional thatched pub serving food and drinks as well as being located within a fantastic school catchment. The village is situated within close proximity to the A5, A4146 and Bletchley Mainline Station. This property is rarely available and sure to be popular so call today to book a viewing and avoid disappointment. Tenure: Freehold Council Tax Band: D EPC: C
Eagle Farm South, Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireAsking Price £387,000
* THREE/FOUR BEDROOM END OF TERRACE - COMPLETED CHAIN & CAN MOVE QUICK - UPGRADED KITCHEN * Urban and Rural Milton Keynes are delighted to offer this stunning three/four bedroom end of terrace home in the ever sought after area of Eagle Farm South....
Newton Longville, BuckinghamshireAsking Price £385,000
** CHAIN FREE ** Located in the picturesque village of Newton Longville is this delightful 3-4 bedroom semi-detached bungalow with garage being offered CHAIN FREE. Located down a quiet cul-de-sac, this property benefits from a wealth of...
Eagle Farm South, Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireAsking Price £375,000
* STUNNING THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME - LARGE DRIVEWAY - UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH QUARTZ WORKTOPS * Urban and Rural Milton Keynes are delighted to offer this stunning three bedroom semi-detached home in the ever sought after area of Eagle...
Wavendon, Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireOffers Over £375,000
* QUIET RURAL LOCATION - 150FT REAR GARDEN - APPROVED PLANNING FOR DOUBLE STOREY EXTENSION - OPEN FIRE PLACES - 6 CAR DRIVEWAY * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are excited to be the favoured agent in marketing this delightfully homely residence set...
Bettys Close, Newton LongvilleGuide Price £375,000
***THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - DRIVEWAY PARKING - REFITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM - EXTENDED HOME WITH FURTHER POTENTIAL TO EXTEND - LARGE REAR GARDEN - DESIRABLE BUCKS VILLAGE - QUIET CUL DE SAC*** Bettys Close is a quiet cul de sac set around a large...
Aspley Guise, BedfordshireAsking Price £365,000
* THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH THE THIRD BEDROOM WHICH CAN ALSO BE USED AS AN INDEPENDANT DETACHED STUDIO/ANNEX - SITUATED ON A QUITE ROAD NESTLED WITHIN ASPLEY GUISE BOASTING A NO CHAIN STATUS * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are extremely proud to...
Aspley Guise, Milton KeynesAsking Price £350,000
* TRADITIONAL 1962 STYLED BUNGALOW WITH A GARAGE - SITUATED ON A QUITE ROAD NESTLED WITHIN ASPLEY GUISE BOASTING A NO CHAIN STATUS * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are extremely proud to have received sole instructions to offer this well presented...