- • THREE BEDROOMS
- • LARGE DRIVEWAY FOR SIX VEHICLES
- • APPROVED PLANNING FOR DOUBLE STOREY EXT.
- • PRIVATE 150FT REAR GARDEN
- • STUNNING LOG CABIN WITH LOG BURNER
- • PERIOD FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- • QUIET RURAL LOCATION
- • OPEN FIRE PLACE TO LIVING ROOM
- • SHORT DISTANCE TO WOBURN SANDS
- • EASY ACCESS TO THE M1
* QUIET RURAL LOCATION - 150FT REAR GARDEN - APPROVED PLANNING FOR DOUBLE STOREY EXTENSION - OPEN FIRE PLACES - 6 CAR DRIVEWAY * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are excited to be the favoured agent in marketing this delightfully homely residence set within the peaceful semi-rural area of Wavendon, surrounded by green space. Wavendon Village sits between Milton Keynes & Woburn Sands thus offering the best of both worlds including easy access to the M1, Woburn Sands & Central MK railway stations and ample other shopping amenities and schooling. Brief internal accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room with open fireplace, spacious kitchen/diner, handy boot room off of the kitchen which provides access to outside and the large family bathroom. The first floor offers three generously sized bedrooms all of which benefit from treelined views. Externally the property boasts a mature, 150ft rear garden, fully fitted log cabin which has a log burner and electrics. The front includes a driveway of up to six vehicles. *Planning has been approved to erect a double storey extension
Market your property
with Urban and Rural
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Newton Longville, BuckinghamshireAsking Price £425,000
** INCENTIVES - STAMP DUTY PAID BY THE DEVELOPER ** Fletton Croft is a stylish selection of 17 newly-built contemporary homes for sale in historic Newton Longville, located minutes from Milton Keynes. Whether you are looking for your first or...
Newton Longville, BuckinghamshireOffers In Excess £400,000
** VILLAGE LOCATION ** Located in the heart of Newton Longville is this fabulously extended 2-3 bedroom semi-detached home; ideal for any growing family. The hub of this property is the stunning kitchen/breakfast/family room which has been...
Eagle Farm South, Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireAsking Price £375,000
* STUNNING THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME - LARGE DRIVEWAY - UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH QUARTZ WORKTOPS * Urban and Rural Milton Keynes are delighted to offer this stunning three bedroom semi-detached home in the ever sought after area of Eagle...
Newton Longville, BuckinghamshireGuide Price £375,000
No Upper Chain | Countryside Views | Heaps Of Potential | Driveway Parking | Desirable Village Location | Well Proportioned Plot | 3 Bedrooms | Kitchen & Dining Room To Rear | Rarely Available Located in the desirable Buckinghamshire village of...
Aspley Guise, BedfordshireAsking Price £365,000
* THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH THE THIRD BEDROOM WHICH CAN ALSO BE USED AS AN INDEPENDANT DETACHED STUDIO/ANNEX - SITUATED ON A QUITE ROAD NESTLED WITHIN ASPLEY GUISE BOASTING A NO CHAIN STATUS * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are extremely proud to...
Aspley Guise, Milton KeynesAsking Price £350,000
* TRADITIONAL 1962 STYLED BUNGALOW WITH A GARAGE - SITUATED ON A QUITE ROAD NESTLED WITHIN ASPLEY GUISE BOASTING A NO CHAIN STATUS * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are extremely proud to have received sole instructions to offer this well presented...