- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AREA IN ASPLEY GUISE
- NO UPPER CHAIN COMPLICATIONS
- STUNNING CONSERVATORY WITH BI-FOLDING DOORS
- CONVERTED GARAGE
- TWO/THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- REFITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- LARGE DRIVEWAY FOR UP TO 6 VEHICLES
- GREAT SIZED LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- POTENTIAL TO FURTHER EXTEND
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ASPLEY GUISE TRAIN STATION
* THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH THE THIRD BEDROOM WHICH CAN ALSO BE USED AS AN INDEPENDANT DETACHED STUDIO/ANNEX - SITUATED ON A QUITE ROAD NESTLED WITHIN ASPLEY GUISE BOASTING A NO CHAIN STATUS * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are extremely proud to have received sole instructions to offer this well presented semi detached bungalow in Aspley Guise. Aspley Guise is a highly regarded village west of Central Bedfordshire, It directly adjoins Woburn Sands in the Borough of Milton Keynes, it is approximately 6 miles east of Milton Keynes central and 1 mile south of the M1 motorway's junction, 13. Other many beneficial factors including its semi rural village location, walking distance to the local shops in Woburn Sands and the local Rail Station Line providing links to London. This rarely available bungalow sits on a generous plot and is configured over one floor. The accommodation itself includes, a light and airy entrance hall, a recently refitted family bathroom, a well maintained refitted kitchen, a large lounge/diner, two double bedrooms with the third bedroom independent, and a newly fitted conservatory with bespoke bi-folding doors and blue tinted glass roof. The third bedroom can also be used as a detached studio/workshop or office, gym. Externally, there is a very generously sized landscaped and private rear garden which is fence lined and mostly laid to lawn including mature trees and shrubs. To the front there is a larger than average driveway for up to 6 vehicles which is laid with shingle. Access to the side and rear of the property is granted via a secured side gate. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and comes with no upper chain complications. Viewings are highly advised. EPC TBC
Market your property
with Urban and Rural
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Newton Longville, BuckinghamshireAsking Price £425,000
** INCENTIVES - STAMP DUTY PAID BY THE DEVELOPER ** Fletton Croft is a stylish selection of 17 newly-built contemporary homes for sale in historic Newton Longville, located minutes from Milton Keynes. Whether you are looking for your first or...
Newton Longville, BuckinghamshireOffers In Excess £400,000
** VILLAGE LOCATION ** Located in the heart of Newton Longville is this fabulously extended 2-3 bedroom semi-detached home; ideal for any growing family. The hub of this property is the stunning kitchen/breakfast/family room which has been...
Eaton Leys, Little Brickhill, Milton KeynesAsking Price £382,495
** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED ** Located within the ever popular modern development of Eaton Leys is this beautiful three bedroom semi-detached property with parking. This property was built just 2 years ago and has been well cared for throughout....
Eagle Farm SouthAsking Price £375,000
* STUNNING THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME - LARGE DRIVEWAY - UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH QUARTZ WORKTOPS * Urban and Rural Milton Keynes are delighted to offer this stunning three bedroom semi-detached home in the ever sought after area of Eagle...
Wavendon, Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireOffers Over £375,000
* QUIET RURAL LOCATION - 150FT REAR GARDEN - APPROVED PLANNING FOR DOUBLE STOREY EXTENSION - OPEN FIRE PLACES - 6 CAR DRIVEWAY * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are excited to be the favoured agent in marketing this delightfully homely residence set...
Aspley Guise, Milton KeynesAsking Price £350,000
* TRADITIONAL 1962 STYLED BUNGALOW WITH A GARAGE - SITUATED ON A QUITE ROAD NESTLED WITHIN ASPLEY GUISE BOASTING A NO CHAIN STATUS * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are extremely proud to have received sole instructions to offer this well presented...