- • RARELY AVAILABLE FAMILY HOME
- • SET ACROSS OVER 2100 SQ.FT
- • TASTEFULLY EXTENDED W/ STUDIO & STUDY
- • SPACIOUS GALLERIED HALLWAY
- • BEAUTIFULLY, 31FT KITCHEN/DINER
- • UTILITY ROOM
- • FOUR BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE
- • MATURE, PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- • DRIVE THROUGH DOUBLE GARAGE & SINGLE GARAGE
- • QUIET VILLAGE LOCATION
* SET OVER 2100 SQ.FT - QUIET VILLAGE LOCATION WITHIN MILTON KEYNES - EXTENDED HOME WITH BEAUTIFUL GARDENS * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are proud to offer this one of a kind, extended four bedroom detached family residence located down a quiet, executive road within the peaceful estate of Woughton Park which boasts village status. Woughton Park is a small picturesque and historic village in modern Milton Keynes which oozes charms and offers lushes green spaces, canal walks and outstanding primary and secondary schools yet only a 5 minute drive from the City Centre and Railway station with trains to London Euston in 35 minutes. The property sits in close proximity of a sizeable well preserved village green with adjacent grazing lands and, the local church dates back to the 1100’s. Woughton Park is one of the original villages from which Milton Keynes was formed. Footpaths and bridleways bisect the green, leading to two nearby pubs, The Grand Union Canal and Milton Keynes Marina, and numerous outdoor opportunities. Brief internal accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hallway, guest cloakroom, living room, 31ft kitchen/diner, utility room, conservatory and extended study and studio. The first floor offers four generously sized and well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite. One of the lovely features of this home are the gardens both to the front and rear. With mature trees and shrubs aswell as flowering borders, it offers a private space for outdoor seating with a stretch of patio and beautiful lawns. In addition there is a drive through double length garage, spacious rear driveway and separate single garage with an electric roller door.
Market your property
with Urban and Rural
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.