- • FOUR BEDRROM SEMI DETACHED TOWNHOUSE
- • CLOAKROOM TO THE GROUND FLOOR
- • IMMACULATE RE FITTED KITCHEN
- • LARGE OPEN LIGHT AND AIRY LIVING SPACE
- • UNDERFLOO HEATING IN THE MAIN LIVING AREA/KITCHEN
- • RE FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- • EN SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM
- • DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- • GREAT LOCAL SCHOOLING
- • EASY ACCESS TO CMK THE M1 AND A5
* IMMACULATE FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED THREE STOREY FAMILY HOME * CLOAKROOM * EN SUITE * GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are delighted to offer this rarely available four bedroom semi detached family home situated in the desirable area of Oakhill. Oakhill is in the Western region of Milton Keynes and is about a 10 minute drive to the city centre. It is an ever popular area for families, investors or commuters. It offers many local amenities some of which include; a local park and woodlands, ease of access to the M1 and A5, the mainline railway station and the Centre:MK. Oakhill is ever popular for families as it has some excellent local schooling within close proximity including; Hazeley Academy, Shenley Church End & the Walnuts School. Brief internal accommodation comprises; an entrance hall, cloakroom, a large open light airy re fitted kitchen and large open living which boasts underfloor heating, which opens up on to the dining room overlooking the rear aspect to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a full sized family bathroom. The top floor boasts two further bedrooms including the master bedroom and an en suite. Externally this fantastic family home benefits from having a low maintenance enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. Further benefits include, double glazing, gas central heating, boarded loft with a loft ladder and electric fitted and walking distance to local parks and fields. EPC C.
To discuss this property call our Milton Keynes branch
Market your property
with Urban and Rural
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.