- • FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- • DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE
- • OPEN PLANNED KITCHEN/DINER
- • GARAGE & CARPORT
- • TWO EN-SUITES
- • OPPOSITE GREEN SPACE
- • FAIRFIELDS PRIMARY SCHOOL
- • SHORT DRIVE TO STONY STRATFORD
- • IDEAL FOR ANY GROWING FAMILY
- • EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR COMMUTING ROUTES
* FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME IN FAIRFIELDS - OVERLOOKING GREEN SPACE * URBAN & RURAL MK are proud to have received the sole selling rights in marketing this truly exceptional four double bedroom detached family residence built by Barratt in the heart of Fairfields, overlooking green parkland. Fairfields is a newly developed area offering wide roads and greenery situated on the North-Western side of Milton Keynes - just a short drive or walk to the beautiful market town of Stony Stratford. The property boasts easy access to major commuting routes in Central Milton Keynes, an array of amenities including shops, restaurants, banks and health centres, and provides local schooling from Fairfields Primary School. Brief internal accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, guest cloakroom, dual aspect living room and a dining room which opens up into a large kitchen space with utility area. To the first floor there is a modern family bathroom and two double bedrooms with the principle room having an en-suite. To the second floor there are a further two double bedrooms and a second en-suite. Externally the property boasts a generous rear garden which is laid with lawn and patio, garage and a sheltered driveway for several vehicles.
To discuss this property call our Milton Keynes branch
Market your property
with Urban and Rural
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.