- • TWO DOULBE BEDROOMS
- • CONSERVATORY
- • 1 MILE FROM THE TRAIN STATION
- • PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- • GENEROUSLY SIZED KITCHEN/DINER
- • DRIVEWAY FOR THREE CARS
- • IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- • GREAT INVESTMENT
* A TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY WHICH IS 1 MILE FROM THE TRAIN STATION - BENEFITS FROM HAVING A CONSERVATORY, DRIVEWAY FOR THREE AND TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - PERFECT FOR ANY FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are delighted to offer this rarely available and well presented two double bedroom semi detached property which is nestled within Bradwell Common. Bradwell Common is centrally located in Milton Keynes and is just minutes from the city centre. It is also an ever popular area for families, investors or commuters. It offers many local amenities, some of which include; a complex of shops, ease of access due to close proximity to the M1 motorway, central Milton Keynes shopping centre, the local Railway Station and excellent local schooling. The property is situated within a quite cul-de-sac and is configured over two floors. A brief description of the property includes; a spacious entrance lobby, 15ft refitted kitchen, brick base conservatory and a 15ft dual aspect living room. To the first floor there are two fantastically sized double bedrooms with are in proportion and a fitted modern family bathroom suite. Externally there is a very well maintained garden which is mostly laid to lawn in addition to a paved patio area with a heavy duty shed to the rear aspect. To the front there is a shingle driveway for up to three vehicles. Added benefits include, gas central heating throughout, double glazing, two double bedrooms and is walking distance to many local amenities meaning this property would be the perfect purchase for any investor or first time buyer.
Market your property
with Urban and Rural
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Bradwell Common, Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireOffers In Excess £290,000
* IMMACULATE TWO BEDROOM FAMILY HOME* CONSERVATORY * DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE * Urban & rural Milton Keynes are delighted to offer this exceptionally well kept two-bedroom property in the ever sought after area of Bradwell Common. Bradwell Common is...
Bradville, Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireAsking Price £285,000
* TWO DOUBLE BEDOOMS - DRIVEWAY FOR THREE - LARGE GARDEN - REFITTED KITCHEN * Urban & Rural are proud to be the favoured agent in marketing this spacious two double bedroom semi-detached family home, nestled away on a quiet residential street in the...
Bradville, BuckinghamshireOffers In Excess £250,000
* TWO DOUBLE BEDOOMS - SEMI-DETACHED - OFF ROAD PARKING - LARGE GARDEN - REFITTED KITCHEN * Urban & Rural are proud to be the favoured agent in marketing this spacious two double bedroom semi-detached family home, nestled away on a quiet residential...
Bradwell, BuckinghamshireAsking Price £245,000
* A TWO DOUBLE bedroom SEMI-DETACHED property nestled down a QUIET & TRAFFIC FREE cul-de-sac in the heart of BRADWELL - offering A DRIVEWAY FOR TWO, CONSERVATORY & A REFITTED BATHROOM * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are proud to be marketing this...
Heelands, Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireAsking Price £240,000
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - GARAGE & DRIVEWAY - LARGE GARDENS * REFITTED THROUGHOUT * URBAN & RURAL MK are delighted to offer this rarely available and very well presented two double bedroom semi-detached residence which offers great living accommodation...
Heelands, Milton KeynesAsking Price £235,000
Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are delighted to offer this rarely available and very well presented two double bedroom semi-detached residence which offers great living accommodation throughout nestled down a quite and traffic free cul-de-sac within...
Bradville, BuckinghamshireAsking Price £235,000
* A TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOME WITHIN BRADVILLE - ATTACHED GARAGE - HUGE POTENTIAL TO EXTEND * Urban & Rural are proud to be the favoured agent in marketing this spacious two double bedroom semi-detached family home, nestled away on a...