- • TRADITIONAL PERIOD PROPERTY
- • THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- • COMPLETELY REFURBISHED
- • UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- • DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- • UPSTAIRS BATHROOM
- • MODERN KITCHEN WITH AGA
- • IDEAL FAMILY HOME
* A THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY LOCATED WITHIN WOLVERTON * 1900'S VICTORIAN PERIOD PROPERTY * COMPLETELY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT * UNDERFLOOR HEATING * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are excited to be the favoured agent in marketing this rarely available three double bedroom end of terrace 1900's period character Victorian styled family home which has been tastefully refurbished throughout by its loving owners - located in Wolverton. Wolverton is situated at the northern edge of Milton Keynes, between Stony Stratford & Newport Pagnell. This bespoke fully refitted residence is within walking distance to Wolverton mainline train station offering services to London Euston and beyond. Within this historic town you will find Wolverton high street which provides an array of local shops, restaurants, public houses, a post office and a Tesco superstore along with some great schooling and parkland. This spacious property boasts over 1250 sq.ft of well planned and versatile living accommodation throughout including many period features alongside a modern and contemporary feel allowing any purchaser to move straight in. Internal ground floor comprises and entrance hallway, living with room open fireplace, dining room, comprehensive refitted kitchen/breakfast room with fitted appliances, aga and underfloor heating, utility room and guest cloakroom. To the first floor there are three generous and well proportioned double bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a courtyard rear garden laid with paved patio.
Market your property
with Urban and Rural
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Old Wolverton, WolvertonAsking Price £400,000
* URBAN AND RURAL MILTON KEYNES * We are pleased to offer for sale this fantastic THREE bedroom DETACHED family home with a GARAGE and CONSERVATORY in the ever sort after area of Old Wolverton. The property is located on the edge of the sought after...
Wolverton Mill, BuckinghamshireOffers In Region Of £375,000
* THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - VERSATILE LIVING * PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES - 1 MILE FROM WOLVERTON TRAIN STATION * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are excited to be the favoured agent in marketing this well presented and spacious three double bedroom...
Wolverton, BuckinghamshireAsking Price £350,000
* AN EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATED WITHIN WOLVERTON * 1930'S PERIOD PROPERTY * LARGE OPEN PLANNED KITCHEN/DINER * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are excited to be the favoured agent in marketing three bedroom semi-detached...
Wolverton, Milton KeynesOffers In Excess £350,000
*** BE QUICK BEFORE IT GOES! *** * A STUNNING, EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATED WITHIN WOLVERTON * 1930'S PERIOD PROPERTY * LARGE OPEN PLANNED KITCHEN/DINER * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are excited to be the favoured agent...
Wolverton Mill, Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireAsking Price £343,000
* THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME - EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT - LARGE GARDEN & GARAGE * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are proud to have received instruction in marketing this beautifully kept three bedroom family home. The property sits on a generous...
Wolverton, Milton Keynes, BucksOffers In Region Of £325,000
* PERIOD 1900'S VICTORIAN PROPERTY - REFITTED KITCHEN - REAR ACCESS PARKING * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are excited to be the favoured agent in marketing this charming three double bedroom terrace 1900's period, Victorian styled family home which...
Greenleys, Milton KeynesOffers In Region Of £300,000
* EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED * STUDY * LIVING ROOM * DINING ROOM * GARAGE * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are proud to have received instructions in marketing this fantastic extended three bedroom semi detached property which offers versatile...
Wolverton, Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireOffers Over £300,000
* SOLD WITH NO CHAIN - THREE/FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE * VICTORIAN HOUSE * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are excited to be the favoured agent in marketing this charming three double bedroom 1900's Victorian family home which has been tastefully refurbished...
Stacey Bushes, Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireOffers In Region Of £290,000
* THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - END OF TERRACE - GENEROUS REAR GARDEN - DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM & UTILITY AREA* Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are delighted to be the favoured agent in marketing this spacious three-bedroom end of terrace family residence which...