- • NO UPPER CHAIN
- • THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- • GRADE II LISTED BUILDING
- • ORIGINAL CHARACTER FEATURES
- • SERVICED OPEN FIREPLACE
- • QUIET VILLAGE LOCATION
- • PRIVATE LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- • NEWLY INSTALLED COMBINATION BOILER
- • DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- • MODERN FITTINGS THROUGHOUT
- • RARELY AVAILABLE COTTAGE
* A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS QUAINT THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM GRADE II LISTED COTTAGE SITUATED IN THE PICTURESQUE RURAL VILLAGE OF YARDLEY GOBION * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are excited to be the favoured agent in marketing this truly stunning and traditional Grade II listed cottage nestled within the heart of the quiet village of Yardley Gobion. This handsome cottage has been masterfully maintained and adapted by its current owners to improve and retain its true beauty. The stone cottage has been extended in keeping with its character to provide great living accommodation throughout. 'Muddles Cottage' is located in the small village of Yardley Gobion situated on the outskirts of Milton Keynes & Northampton. The village itself offers fantastic scenic walks along the Nature Reserve & Grand Union Canal, traditional country pub, village church, village hall and local Nisa shop. There are commuting routes in close proximity such as the A6 and the M1. This period property is configured over three floors and in brief comprises, an entrance hallway to the rear of the property, refitted shower room, spacious kitchen with oak work surfaces. integrated appliances, original beams and quarry tiles - living room with an open fireplace and an extended dining room overlooking the rear garden. To the first floor there are two generously sized and well proportioned double bedrooms complete with fitted wardrobes. To the second floor there is a further double bedroom, storage cupboard and large family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a private landscaped garden set out over two shallow tiers including faux grass and paved patio with a pergola. To the top of the garden there is raised decking with a seating area with a fire pit and access to the fully kitted out study/workshop/gym ideal for any individual working from home.
To discuss this property call our Milton Keynes branch
Market your property
with Urban and Rural
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.