- SEVEN DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- RARELY AVAILABLE DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FIVE BATHROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- REFITTED KITCHEN WITH UTILITY ROOM
- LARGER SIZED GARAGE WITH AMPLE PARKING
- OFSTED 'OUTSTANDING' SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR COMMUTING ROUTES
- IDEAL HMO INVESTMENT
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE & DRESSING ROOM
* A truly imposing SEVEN DOUBLE bedroom DETACHED family home nestled within the heart of the QUIET & SOUGHT after area of OAKHILL * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, FIVE BATHROOMS, PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are proud to market this rarely available and very well presented seven double bedroom detached residence in the desirable area of Oakhill. Oakhill is in the Western region of Milton Keynes and is about a 10 minute drive to the the city centre. It is an ever popular area for families, investors or commuters. It offers many local amenities some of which include; a local park and woodlands, ease of access to the M1 and A5, the mainline railway station and the Centre:MK. Oakhill is ever popular for families as it has some excellent local schooling within close proximity including; Hazeley Academy, Shenley Church End & Denbigh. This spacious property boasts over 2300 sq. ft. of living accommodation and is configured over three floors. In brief the residence comprises; an entrance hallway, study, dual aspect living room with an open chimney, dining room, comprehensive kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances, utility room and guest cloakroom. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, en-suite and a modern four piece family bathroom. To the second floor there are a further three double bedrooms including a dressing room and four piece en-suite to the dual aspect master bedroom in addition to a 'Jack & Jill' styled bathroom to the 6th & 7th bedrooms. Externally there are both front and rear gardens with the rear aspect being secluded by mature trees. To the front there is ample parking for up to four vehicles and an oversized garage. Added benefits include; newly installed Mega-Flow boiler, double glazing throughout, great views from the top floor and south facing rear garden.
To discuss this property call our Milton Keynes branch
Market your property
with Urban and Rural
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.