- • Over 60's
- • Quiet suburb setting with a range of amenities
- • Dedicated House Manager
- • Beautiful landscaped garden
- • Only 4 miles outside Milton Keynes centre
- • On-site car parking and scooter room
- • Modern communal lounge
- • Wheelchair access
- • 24/7 call system
- • Lifts to all floors
* McCARTHY STONE* STUNNING NEW RETIREMENT VILLAGE PROPERTIES * TWO BEDROOM APARTMENTS RANGING IN STYLES, SIZES AND PRICE * IN HOUSE MANAGEMENT SERVICE * AVAILABLE NOW * CALL FOR FURTHER DETAILS * If you're looking to retire to a tranquil community while remaining within easy reach of city amenities, you need look no further than our Milton Keynes Retirement Living development. Set in the desirable area of Walnut Tree to the east of Milton Keynes, this development will offer easy access to various local amenities, from a medical centre, a gym and a supermarket to several eateries and pubs. Yet, it is just 4 miles from Milton Keynes city centre, where you'll find excellent shopping facilities and Milton Keynes Theatre, which regularly hosts the latest productions touring the country. Plus, from Milton Keynes train station you can reach London Euston in under an hour. The development itself will reflect the small community feel of Walnut Tree. With 50 apartments (26 one-beds and 24 two-beds), you'll have the opportunity to get to know your neighbours well, with social events often run in the spacious communal lounge. Yet you'll always have the peace and quiet of your apartment should you need a little time to yourself. As well as a beautiful landscaped garden for all homeowners to enjoy, many of the apartments will also have a little outdoor space of their own, in the form of balconies. But, with all gardening and exterior buildings maintenance covered, you'll have more free time for yourself to do the things you love. What's more, the development will benefit from state-of-the-art security and safety features. In case of emergencies, there'll be a 24-hour call system in place, plus the House Manager will be available during office hours should you need anything. And, with camera entry and 24-hour security systems, you can enjoy added the peace of mind that comes from feeling safe and secure, whether you're at home or away.
Market your property
with Urban and Rural
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.