- • INCENTIVES - STAMP DUTY PAID BY THE DEVELOPER
- • Village of Newton Longville
- • Three Bedrooms and En-Suite to Master
- • Lounge and Kitchen/Diner
- • Ground Floor Cloakroom
- • Underfloor Heating to Bathrooms
- • Designer Fixtures and Smeg Appliances
- • Two Allocated Parking Spaces
** INCENTIVES - STAMP DUTY PAID BY THE DEVELOPER ** Fletton Croft is a stylish selection of 17 newly-built contemporary homes for sale in historic Newton Longville, located minutes from Milton Keynes. Whether you are looking for your first or forever home, you’ll be sure to discover your perfect fit here. The 'Type B2' accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner with high gloss finish units and complete with integrated Smeg appliances and French doors to the rear garden and a downstairs cloakroom; to the first floor there are two double bedrooms with en-suite and high gloss fitted wardrobes to master, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. Further benefits include underfloor heating to all bathrooms and en-suites, gas central heating, designer RAK bathroom fixtures, infrastructure for electric vehicle charging points, sash windows, wiring for sky Q and two allocated parking spaces. James Taylor Homes, a dynamic, specialised residential developer committed to delivering stunning, contemporary bespoke homes in prime locations across London and the Home Counties. From apartments for young professionals to homes for growing families, we use our unparalleled expertise to create light, roomy, and energy-efficient living spaces. Whether it’s a contemporary city centre apartment or a stunning executive home, you can be assured that all exude character and unique style. Each of our homes benefits from a ten year structural warranty - making James Taylor Homes the first choice for the more discerning buyer. Disclaimer: Internal photographs are taken from style 'J2'.
To discuss this property call our Bletchley branch
Market your property
with Urban and Rural
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Newton Longville, BuckinghamshireAsking Price £425,000
** EXCLUSIVE NEW DEVELOPMENT ** Fletton Croft is a stylish selection of 17 newly-built contemporary homes for sale in historic Newton Longville, located minutes from Milton Keynes. Whether you are looking for your first or forever home, you’ll be...
Wavendon, Milton Keynes, BuckinghamshireOffers Over £375,000
* QUIET RURAL LOCATION - 150FT REAR GARDEN - APPROVED PLANNING FOR DOUBLE STOREY EXTENSION - OPEN FIRE PLACES - 6 CAR DRIVEWAY * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are excited to be the favoured agent in marketing this delightfully homely residence set...
Aspley Guise, BedfordshireAsking Price £365,000
* THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH THE THIRD BEDROOM WHICH CAN ALSO BE USED AS AN INDEPENDANT DETACHED STUDIO/ANNEX - SITUATED ON A QUITE ROAD NESTLED WITHIN ASPLEY GUISE BOASTING A NO CHAIN STATUS * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are extremely proud to...
Aspley Guise, Milton KeynesAsking Price £350,000
* TRADITIONAL 1962 STYLED BUNGALOW WITH A GARAGE - SITUATED ON A QUITE ROAD NESTLED WITHIN ASPLEY GUISE BOASTING A NO CHAIN STATUS * Urban & Rural Milton Keynes are extremely proud to have received sole instructions to offer this well presented...