- • An extended 1970's semi-detached family home available chain free
- • Established & central village situation
- • 21ft living/dining room
- • Fitted kitchen & conservatory
- • Ground floor w/c, family bathroom & en-suite
- • Four first floor double bedrooms
- • Integral 23ft garage with potential to convert
- • Attractive south/easterly facing lawned garden & driveway parking
An extended four bedroom semi-detached home situated in this established position within the Mid-Bedfordshire village of Houghton Conquest. The property becomes available with no ongoing chain, with a versatile arrangement of internal rooms over two floor to include a 23 ft living/dining room, separate kitchen, conservatory, w/c, family bathroom and en-suite to the principal bedroom. Furthermore, there is an integral garage measuring 23ft which could be converted to create further living accommodation. Outside there is a well-tended lawned garden and entertaining area and driveway parking to the front. The village of Houghton Conquest is located between the Bedfordshire towns of Ampthill and Bedford, both of which are approximately five miles from the property and offer extensive amenities, Waitrose stores, schooling and local parks. The village itself has two established pub/eateries, a local store that incorporates a sub post office, village hall, Houghton Conquest lower school and various public footpaths and bridleways. Links into the London St Pancras from Bedford take approximately forty minutes, alternatively the Flitwick platform which is six miles from the property has a regular service taking as little as thirty-five minutes.
To discuss this property call our Ampthill branch
Market your property
with Urban and Rural
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.